Do I Leave This Relationship or Do I Stay?
Many relationships are not good, but not bad enough to leave. No one is beaten, or openly put down or made fun of. They may have sex, but it does not feel connected. The relationship may seem to better than a lot of other couples, but not satisfying. You may be asking: Do I leave this relationship or do I stay?
Relationships as Personnel Transformation
I see a lot of people stay in relationships that are hard or even OK thinking if they stay in the relationship it will turn around and get better.. the magic will return. Maybe, they think it will be even better than before: rainbows will sprout and unicorns will dance. These people in an unhappy coupling believe they will learn something that will open their hearts wider, beyond where they were and maybe even set them free from childhood trauma. They may take on their relationship, like a self development workshop: committing to change themselves, become better , healed.
The Leaving Can be the Healing
Other times the thing you can do is to leave the relationship. Some relationships can not be made healthy, the healing is in the leaving. Many time people stay in relationships out of a sense of duty, but more often it is out of a sense of fear. They may be afraid no-one else will want them, what they want is impossible to find, etc.
So how do you know if you leave this relationship or do I stay?
- Do you want to work on the relationship, devoting time and energy into it?
- Does your partner want to work on the relationship, because if he/she does not you are waisting your time.
- Are you willing to change? Is your parter willing to change?
- Are you willing to give up what you want to be loved? Giving up on what you desire is different than giving up what makes you you. Many times, members of a couples can be stuck in agendas that keep them from connecting.
- In order to be in the relationship do you need to give up what makes you you?
Spiritual, Psychic, Embodiment Energy Healer
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.